Professor Roy L. Johnston
Born: Aberdeen, Scotland; 30th April 1961
- 2006 Professor of Computational Chemistry, University of Birmingham
- 2003 Reader in Computational Chemistry, University of Birmingham
- 2002 Senior Lecturer in Chemistry, University of Birmingham
- 1995 Lecturer in Inorganic Chemistry, University of Birmingham.
- 1989-95 Royal Society University Research Fellow, University of Sussex.
- 1988-89 NATO Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Arizona
(U.S.A.) in the group of Professor Dennis L. Lichtenberger.
- 1987-88 NATO Postdoctoral Fellow, Cornell University
(U.S.A.) in the group of Professor Roald Hoffmann.
- 1983-86 DPhil, University of Oxford (under supervision of
Dr. D. Michael P. Mingos), Thesis: "Theoretical
Studies of Polyhedral Molecules".
- 1979-83 BA Hons. (I) in Chemistry, St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford.
1983 BA (Oxon)
1987 MA, DPhil(Oxon)
1990 CChem, MRSC